Bank Note Press Dewas has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Junior Technician. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Bank Note Press Dewas|
|Name of Post||Junior Technician|
|Total Vacancies||81 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||26 February 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||28 March 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Junior Technician in Bank Note Press Dewas. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
Details of Vacancies
|Posts Name||No. Of Vacancies|
|Junior Technician (Ink Factory)||60 Posts|
|Junior Technician (Printing)||19 Posts|
|Junior Technician (Electrical/ IT)||02 Posts|
- Full Time ITI certificate in Dyestuff Technology/Paint Technology/Surface Coating Technology/Printing Ink Technology/ Printing Technology along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Full time ITI certificate in Printing Trade viz Litho Offset Machine Minder, Letter Press Machine Minder, Offset Printing, Platemaking, Elecroplating, Hand Composing, Pate Maker cum impositer along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- Full time ITI certificate in Electrical, Electronics along with one year NAC certificate from NCVT.
- As Per Banks Advertisement Rules.
Selection of Candidates
- Selection of Candidates will be done with Interview.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 26 February 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 28 March 2022