Bank of Maharashtra has given a Notification for the Recruitment Generalist Officers Vacancies in in Scale I & II. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Bank of Maharashtra|
|Name of Post||Generalist Officers|
|Total Vacancies||500 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||05 February 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||22 February 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Generalist Officers Vacancies in Bank of Maharashtra. For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% marks in the aggregate of all semesters/years (55% for SC/ST/OBC/PwBD).
- Passing of JAIIB & CAIIB is desirable.
- Professional qualification like CA/CMA/CFA from a recognized University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory bodies.
- Post qualification Work Experience of 3 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank.
- Experience in Credit related areas/Branch Head/Incharge is preferable.
- Minimum 25 years and Maximum 35 years.
- Relaxation for reserved categories will be applicable as per Government guidelines.
- Application Fees will be accepted online.
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs.1180/-
- SC/ST – Rs.118/-
Selection of Candidates
- Online examination to be conducted through IBPS.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 05 February 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 22 February 2022