Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Assistant Town Planning Supervisor. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of BPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Name of Post||Assistant Town Planning Supervisor|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||12 March 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||06 April 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Assistant Town Planning Supervisor in Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- Bachelor of Planning/Post Graduate Diploma Course in Remote Sensing and GIS/Master in Planning/Master in Town Planning/Master in Regional Planning/Master in Urban Planning/ Master in City Planning/Master in Country Planning or equivalent.
- Read official Notification for more information About Educational Qualification.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years
- Must not have crossed the age of 37 years
- Application Fees will be accepted online.
- All Other Candidates :- Rs. 750/-
- SC/ ST of Bihar Candidate, PWD Candidates :- Rs. 200/-
Selection of Candidates
- Written Test
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 12 March 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 06 April 2022