Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT) has given a Notification for the Recruitment of Steno, MTS & Other Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Process.
Details Of CAT Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT)|
|Name of Post||Steno, MTS & Other Vacancies|
|Total Vacancies||120 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||26 February 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||12 March 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Steno, MTS & Other Vacancies in Central Administrative Tribunal (CAT). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- Aspirants should hold analogous posts.
- Applicants must have possessed 12th/Degree/Master Degree from recognized university.
- Read official Notification for more information About Educational Qualification.
- As Per Advertisement.
How To Apply
- Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply offline by sending the application form to the below-mentioned address.
- Address: Joint Registrar, Central Administrative Tribunal, Principal Bench, 61/35, Copernicus Marg, New Delhi – 110 001
Selection of Candidates
- Written Examination
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 26 February 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 12 March 2022