Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) has given a Notification for the Recruitment Food Analyst (On Contract basis). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of FSSAI Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI)|
|Name of Post||Food Analyst (On Contract basis)|
|Total Vacancies||Two Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||23 February 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||10 March 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Food Analyst (On Contract basis) in Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry or Biochemistry or Microbiology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy or Oil.
- degree in Veterinary Sciences from a university established in India by law.
- Has been declared qualified for appointment as a Food Analyst by a Board appointed and notified by the Food Authority.
- 50 years (Maximum) as on closing date.
Place of Posting
- National Food Laboratory, JNPT, Nhava Sheva, Mumbai
Period of Contract
- 06 Months (Initially for a period of six (6) months from the date of joining. The tenure may be extended further up to One (1) year depending upon the performance & requirement)
Selection of Candidates
- Written Examination
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 23 February 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 10 March 2022