Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has given a Notification for the Recruitment Assistant. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of RBI Recruitment 2022
|Name of the Department||Reserve Bank of India (RBI)|
|Name of Post||Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||950 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||17 February 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||08 March 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% marks (pass class for SC/ST/PwBD candidates) in the aggregate and the knowledge of word processing on PC.
- A candidate belonging to Ex-servicemen category (except dependents of ex-servicemen) should either be a graduate from a recognized University or should have passed the matriculation or its equivalent examination of the Armed Forces and rendered at least 15 years of defence service.
- Candidates applying for post in a particular recruiting Office should be proficient in the language (i.e. know to read, write, speak and understand the language) of the state/ any of the states falling under the recruiting Office.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 20 years
- Must not have crossed the age of 28 years on 1 February 2022
- Application Fees will be accepted online.
- For SC/ST/PwBD/EXS – Rs. 50/-
- For OBC/General/EWS candidates – Rs. 450/-
Selection of Candidates
- Prelims, Mains Written Examination
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT)
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 17 February 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 08 March 2022