Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment Staff Nurse (Male). Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of UPPSC Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC)|
|Name of Post||Staff Nurse (Male)|
|Total Vacancies||558 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||21 January 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||21 February 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Staff Nurse (Male) in Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission (UPPSC). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- Have passed High School Examination with Science and passed Intermediate Examination of the Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh or an Examination recognised by the Government as equivalent thereto.
- Possess diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Degree in Nursing registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council or possess diploma in Psychiatry registrable with the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Possess registration certificate from U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council as Nurse and Psychiatry or Possess registration certificate as Nurse and Midwives From the U.P. Nurses and Midwives Council.
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years
- Must not have crossed the age of 40 years on 1July 2017
- Application Fees will be accepted online.
- For General/OBC/EWS: 125/-
- For SC/ST: 65/-
- For PH (Divyang): 25/-
Selection of Candidates
- Written Examination
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 21 January 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 21 February 2022