Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC) has given a Notification for the Recruitment ITI Instructor. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online.
Details Of UPSSSC Recruitment
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC)|
|Name of Post||ITI Instructor|
|Total Vacancies||2504 Posts|
|Online Apply Start Date||18 January 2022|
|Last Date For Apply||08 February 2022|
This is a great opportunity for all interested candidates looking for a job as a Staff Nurse (Male) in Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission (UPSSSC). For more information related to Educational Qualification, Age limit, Selection of candidates, Important Date and other Eligibility process please read the below article carefully. The official recruitment announcement must be read in detail before applying.
- 10th Class/ITI/Diploma
- Any equivalent and qualified in PET
- Candidates must have attained the age of 21 years
- Must not have crossed the age of 40 years
- Application Fees will be accepted online.
- For General/OBC – Rs.315/-
- For SC/ST – Rs.165/-
- For PH – Rs.165/-
Selection of Candidates
- On the basis of Preliminary Eligibility Test PET.
- Opening Date of Online Submission of Application – 18 January 2022
- Closinging Date of Online Submission of Application – 08 February 2022